Do you know which life insurance policy type is right for you? At Jared Reynolds Insurance, we know there are so many options.
Many people find themselves overwhelmed when they receive life insurance quotes. Let our life specialist put together a tailored made life insurance
Term Life Insurance Basics
- Coverage for a “term” or period of your life; usually 10, 20, or 30 years.
- Lower premiums for higher coverage.
- Rates can change after specific terms expire.
- No cash value.
Whole Life Insurance Basics
- Permanent policy and for your entire life.
- Can build equity and have cash value.
- Higher premiums than term life, but can be more less expensive in the long run.
When to choose term life insurance?
Most people choosing term life insurance have a strategy for long term net worth. They need specific coverage for a period of their lives to protect
debt and loved ones. From a homeowner with a mortgage, or a family with young children, term life insurance might be an option for you.
When to choose whole life insurance?
It can provide equity for loans and have fixed payments that do not increase with time.
Call For A Free Quote