We know you love your motorcycle or all-terrain vehicle (ATV), whether you're an everyday rider or weekend warrior, a rancher, hunter, or trail rider.
We also know that you want to be covered if your motorcycle or ATV is stolen or badly damaged, and proper motorcycle or ATV insurance coverage can help protect your investment.
We offer the following Ohio Motorcycle insurance coverage:
- Bodily Injury & Property Damage Liability (BI/PD) — BI/PD covers you if you're at fault for an accident that injures another person or damages someones property, up to the policy limits.
- Comprehensive & Collision — These two motorcycle insurance coverage's pays to repair your motorcycle. For each coverage, you select a deductible that you pay out of pocket.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist (UM/UIM) — When the person at fault for an accident doesn't have insurance or doesn't have enough insurance, UM/UIM will cover your injuries that the at-fault party is legally liable for, such as medical treatment and lost wages.
- Medical Payments — This covers the cost of necessary medical care you receive as the result of a motorcycle accident and can be used regardless of who is at fault, and is limited to policy limits.
- Custom Parts & Equipment — When you purchase Comprehensive or Collision it will more than likely not pay for after market parts or accessories. This coverage will cover the cost of these parts and accessories, and keeping your receipt transactions for each purchase is always a great idea!
- Roadside Assistance — If your motorcycle breaks down, Roadside Assistance will pay to tow it to the nearest qualified repair facility. Roadside Assistance also covers the necessary labor costs at the place of breakdown when your motorcycle or off-road vehicle is disabled due to any of the following:
- Mechanical or electrical breakdown
- Dead battery
- Flat tire
- Insufficient supply of fuel, oil, water, or other fluids
We offer the following Ohio ATV insurance coverage:
Request A Free Quote
- Comprehensive - In most circumstances, Comprehensive ATV insurance coverage pays for damage to your ATV if it's caused by an event other than a collision. For instance, if your ATV is damaged by fire, theft, vandalism, or an animal, Comprehensive coverage will likely apply. You just pay the deductible you selected, and your ATV insurance will cover the rest.
- Collision - Collision pays for significant physical damage to your ATV if you hit another ATV, a tree, a parked vehicle, a big rock, a stump, a fence post, or other obstacle. You just pay the deductible you selected, and your Collision coverage will likely pay for the rest. Due to the rough nature in which many ATVs are used, Collision may not provide coverage for scrapes, scratches, minor dings/dents, and other cosmetic/non-structural damage.
- Bodily Injury & Property Damage Liability - ATV insurance coverage offers Bodily Injury and Property Damage Liability to pay for injuries to people or damage to ones property caused by your ATV.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist - If the person at fault for an accident doesn't have insurance - or doesn't have enough insurance - Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Bodily Injury will pay for injuries and damages you suffer that the at-fault party is legally liable for, such as medical treatment and lost wages.